Keep track of your digital assets and eliminate your disconnected content silos. Let your content grow and perfect your digital presence thanks to integrations with all relevant systems. From product development to intelligent interaction with your customers in borderless possibilities of the new omni-channel world.
Enter the world of modern digital asset management and eliminate inefficiencies with strong editing and search functions, version controls, user management. All this in addition with integrated and automated intelligence of your assets as well as 100% security in the management of license rights.
Sharedien gives you maximum scalability and flexibility, no matter what volume and types of content you are working with. With our headless approach, there are no limits for you, from R&D to output to the relevant communication channels with the maximum integration capability into existing and future systems. Stay up-to-date with Sharedien with future-proof platform capabilities.
Collaborate agilely instead of following rigid workflows. Automate and optimise your workflows around creative tasks in your marketing processes. Add intelligence not only to your digital content, but also to your processes and collaboration. Get the most out of collaboration between departments, branches, external service providers and partners. And not just regionally, but worldwide.
With Digital Rights Management from Sharedien, you avoid illegal uses and costly legal disputes by actively managing the licences of your digital content. Keep track of your licences copyright properties of your assets. Protect your assets, your budget and the rights of your creative partners.
Perfect for high-performance digital applications, headless architecture offers a profound way to implement your usual or desired interface without compromise. With a headless architecture, you gain full control over your digital assets and relevant integrations across multiple systems and harness the full power of all your marketing technology.
Get to know our network! With Sharedien, you can rely on strong complementary partners for a holistic digitalisation of your processes.
Immerse yourself in the world of content and digital asset management! In our e-papers and guidelines, we take an in-depth look at topics such as technology, implementation and integration.
Our blog offers exciting impulses on various topics around digital asset and content management.
Our specialists talk about the most important technological, strategic and organisational aspects of digitisation projects.
We know that good content touches and convinces. That's why we developed Sharedien - Better Tech for Better Content.
Events organised and managed by Sharedien.
With us, you always have your finger on the pulse - we are only interested in the world of tomorrow and we want to shape it together with you!
Learn more about the latest technological and commercial news from Sharedien!
Sharedien offers everything you expect from a
DAM solution - and much more!
Rely on Sharedien's fully flexible and high-performance data model. Find and expand networked data universes at the touch of a button. Thanks to an intelligent metadata strategy tailored to your company, you can experience the future of smart digital asset management today.
Streaming, storing, searching, managing, maintaining, organising - everyone who works with large quantities of digital assets such as images, videos or documents on a daily basis or who has to forward them to employees, customers, agencies and the press needs it.
Thanks to the intelligent architecture, you have a whole range of touchpoints along the customer journey at your disposal - use them with the help of Sharedien to actively shape this journey.
Sharedien also relies on integration in the content creation process: the smooth connection of other systems completes the pool of possible content elements that can be put together in Sharedien to form a uniform and comprehensive communication.
The Sharedien search is not limited to criteria such as output channels, formats, type, size or category - it also searches through your documents such as PDFs, PowerPoint presentations or Excel spreadsheets. This guarantees that nothing falls under the radar!
If 10 marketers spend two hours searching per week, that results in more than 40 days of lost time for your business.
Studies show that your DAM investments pay for themselves within a very short time.
Shardien offers you what a modern digital asset management system must be able to do. Smarter, Faster, More Flexible.
Sharedien brings absolute transparency and clarity to your version controls and easily excludes duplicates. This gives all users the peace of mind that they are working on the right version and that every change is transparently traceable.
With Sharedien, you can flexibly design access permissions and roles as you need them - universally or individually for campaigns, assets and external agency partners.
Edit your images directly in Sharedien thanks to the integration of your layout software! Whether cropping, scaling, removing backgrounds, rotating, mirroring, transforming or exporting into various formats: with Sharedien you don't even have to change the programme!
You can easily integrate platforms like Shutterstock, Getty Images or Adobe Stock into Sharedien and search, buy and license suitable image material. Then process the content using your creative tools, such as Adobe and MS Office...
Upload your assets to Sharedien simply by dragging and dropping - no matter how many, what kind of assets or what size they are. Sharedien is a high-performance and fully scalable solution that can handle any challenge!
Smart features allow automatic tagging, cropping, categorising and exporting in different file formats already during upload - even with large amounts of image data. Furthermore, thanks to our strong AI functions, similarity searches and tag-based automated recognition of further correlations are child's play.
Sharedien can be used on any device in a UX-optimised way. Sophisticated rights and role management ensures that your content is secure and can be conveniently shared with authorised persons at the same time.
Never worry about image rights again: Sharedien reliably keeps track of your licences, including licence duration, permitted media use, costs, contact persons, photographers, models, artists, agencies and the geographical coverage of the licence.
Flexible, high-performance, expandable
For unlimited scalability without restrictions in availability
Azure Security, Cloud Security, GDPR and ISOs
From best DAM practice to current industry insights, the Sharedien blog looks at marketing and technology topics.
Effective workflow management is crucial for the smooth running of business processes and the efficient production of content in a digital [...].
Headless Architecture (also known as Headless CMS) is an architectural approach in which the Content Management System (CMS) is decoupled from the presentation layer...
Content analytics is an important aspect of content marketing that helps companies measure the success of their content, gain insights, and improve content strategy....
Industriestrasse 50, 8304 Walisellen/Switzerland
+41 44 832 5030
A DAM system manages all your digital assets such as images, videos, presentations, audio files, PDFs or presentations in a single location. The benefits come from central access, so duplicates and outdated versions are avoided and access rights, workflows and user roles can be cleanly defined. This makes DAM an ideal basis for collaboration between internal and external users such as agencies, photographers or the press.
If you maintain a large number of image or video files in your company and your marketing and sales team relies on up-to-date and accurate digital assets, then a DAM solution can save you an enormous amount of time and money. On the one hand, the tedious search for suitable material in different storage locations is eliminated, and on the other hand, a modern DAM system takes over a multitude of manual tasks such as cropping images for different output channels or adding keywords to make it easier to find suitable image or video material. Another useful aspect is the reliable monitoring of image rights to avoid expensive licensing violations.
1) Data: First of all, there must be clarity about which digital assets actually exist in the company and how they are used. This can be used to formulate the requirements for the DAM system, which file types are supported and in which formats they must be present in order to map the entire lifecycle of each asset.
2) Processes: A transparent mapping of all processes in the creation, creation, modification and output of all content elements ensures that no essential workflows can fall by the wayside. Only when it is clear how things work can they be neatly transferred to a DAM solution and optimised.
3) Organisation: Who is responsible for which step in the content creation process? Who needs which access rights and which external users are there? Only when each user is assigned a clear role with individual access rights can the greatest possible security and effectiveness be guaranteed.
4) Technology: For seamless, cross-system processes, the DAM solution must be integrated into the existing IT infrastructure. This includes integration with other data management systems such as product information management (PIM) solutions, as well as with layout software for more efficient image editing processes and with output channels, e-commerce channels, apps, websites, and more...
5) Future viability: For greater investment security, preliminary considerations should be made about the planned business development. Can the user numbers, geographical coverage, multilingualism, product ranges, business departments and data model still be covered in a few years' time? A DAM solution should be flexible and scalable enough to grow with the company.
1) No strategy: Implementation projects are often thought too short. There is a lack of a long-term view of the business development, the surrounding infrastructure, the processes and the organisation and often there is no consensus on the requirements for a DAM solution. All these aspects need to be strategically captured and neatly documented in advance, otherwise companies run the risk of creating inefficiencies and fuelling reservations among employees.
2) No transparency: If there is no clarity from the beginning about all of the digital assets used in the company, an efficient system implementation in line with priorities, requirements and scaling needs is simply not possible.
3) Putting trust in the wrong solution: Many companies put their trust in pure standard solutions because of supposed advantages and only become aware in the course of implementation that these out-of-the-box systems do not meet their individual requirements. As a result, necessary customising usually leads to delays during implementation and thus to higher costs and some stumbling blocks when prioritising adjustments.
4) Lack of integration: The potential of DAM solutions is not exhausted with the mere management of digital assets. A holistic way of thinking is required when dealing with data - especially for content creation. The basis for this is formed by technologies that seamlessly interlock and thus enable truly value-creating processes.
5) Out of touch with reality: From the last point, it is necessary to take a close look at the company's own processes in advance. Otherwise, companies run the risk of implementing solutions that cannot support their processes and organisation. The digital design of these elementary factors is one of the most important tasks of an implementation project.